Active learning is learning which engages and challenges children's thinking using real-life and imaginary situations.All areas of the curriculum is enriched and developed through active learning.
Our way of teaching: Specially we treat students in such a way that a student will be able to learn in the easier way and can be understand affectively so that he/she may apply their studies in their live living area or in the future.
- Designed for children of age 2-6 years
- Taps early into the child's abilities to develop skills
- Stimulates&develops skills pertaining to 58 key areas that contribute to overall child development.
- Day care facility for children of age 18 months onwards till 8 years.
- Care combined with learning User sensory objectsa,images to tickle the curiosity in children and teach them motor skills.
- makes children receptive and enthusiastic through interesting teaching methods.